Experienced Non Practicing Family Lawyers to help with case preparation and to act as your McKenzie Friend. Helping you avoid expensive solicitors. We never charge for calls and letters. We offer low fixed fees.
BEWARE: Most similar services or sites offering ‘professional McKenzie friends’ do not hold any legal qualifications or experience of case preparation in a family law setting.
All of our assistants have a qualifying law degree and a minimum of 4 years experience working as a solicitor in family law
- Provide moral support – Take notes ( we will provide you with a full detailed attendance note following the hearing)
- Help you formulate points you wish to raise with the other party or their representative
- Help you formulate questions for the Judge
- Prepare your statement
- Prepare written responses to allegations made against you in correspondence
- Attend hearings with you and take a detailed attendance note which will be provided to you following the hearing
- Help you obtain the relevant evidence that you need in order to prove your case.
- Help you prepare your documents up to and including a final contested hearing.
- Point you in the direction of a highly skilled barrister to represent you at any final contested hearing for a reasonable one off fee